"It may be necessary after litigation ends to file an action of Contempt if your ex-spouse continues to violate the Order of the Court. Violating the Order of the Court can be either failing to do something (like make payments to you) or by doing something prohibited by the Order (like harassing you). Successfully winning a contempt takes notice and detailed planning. Judges typically do not like it when a person does not abide by the Order of their Court."

                                                                                                                                     Tamela Adkins